Thursday, October 17, 2013

Embarking on a Exciting New Journey

Hello, everyone some of you like me just made it through our first week in the S-STEM program. True we have not done too much just got our blogs set-up and waiting to hear about our internship placement. But so far the more I look around at seasoned S-STEM scholar’s blog pages and I even got to talk to one too (Deeda Webster). The more I realized that we are about to take part in a one of a kind program. Excitement is running through my veins knowing that I am about to start this journey. However, just like when I start something new and unfamiliar I am feeling a little nervous. I hope that I am not the only one out there feeling this too. Well I wish everyone good luck on this journey we are about to embark on.

No comments:

Post a Comment