Thursday, March 20, 2014

Brand new yogurts yea!!!

Hello all, I hope everyone had a wonderful relaxing spring break. I know the last time I blogged before spring break I said I had a game plan which I did. However once I got into the lab on Monday I was stopped in my tracks due to all my yogurts and dairy products being out of date (expired). I had to make a shopping list of all eleven dairy products for Matt. It took a few days but Matt came through with a whole bunch of yogurts and dairy products. To be precise he came through with eighteen yogurts/dairy products; the refrigerator is full to the max. I have to wait until next week to dive into all these new products I cannot wait to start. With that many products I will be dividing them up into five groups; below are pictures of the groups I have divided them up in.

No comments:

Post a Comment