Thursday, April 3, 2014

One thing after another……..feeling the pressure.

Last week was a very busy week for me. I had two test one in biology and the other in chemistry. So I did not post a blog or do the discussion bored. To top it off I had to start out this week with a test in math…..grrrrr! As the week went by one thing after another kept popping up adding more items that I need to take care of like the reapplication for the S-STEM program for fall 2014, the rough draft for the research paper, and let’s not forget the conferences at Metro Tech and Estrella Mountain. Speaking about the conferences I am starting to get a little worried because I am not getting the results I need to wrap up my research. I am either getting no growth or too much growth I cannot count. I hoping that I can get a count on all the yogurts by the end of next week fingers cross. I will be heading into the lab tomorrow to make a whole bunch of TSA plates so I can finish getting the results I need so I can move on to the next step.
Picture from bentbutnotbroken.org

No comments:

Post a Comment