Thursday, November 14, 2013

A whole lot of typing going on!!!

This short week has been a very busy week. It feels like all I have been doing is typing away on a computer ever since Saturday. On top of researching and typing up the rough draft for my unknown, I had two other papers due this week for my BIO 181 and ENG 102 class. Other than getting my rough draft ready to turn in this week was spent meeting with Matt to talk about the next project I will be embarking on. On another note last Friday (11-8-2013) I got to go to the Mesa Natural History Museum with some other of my follow S-STEM scholars and wonderful chaperons. It was a great trip and I learned some great new information. Blow are two pictures I took at the museum that were my favorite items to learn about. The first one is of the moon forming. The moon came into existence after a planet-size body smashed into the Earth. The final picture is of a mammoth a specie that lived about 150,000 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment