Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oh Happy Day Its Turkey Day Tomorrow Plus A Four Day Weekend!!!

M.I.A that is what I have been for this week. However, I didn’t get a break to rest. I have been on the go since the weekend trying to get my projects done for my other classes. With all the madness going on I almost forgot to turn in my reapplication for next semester for the S-STEM program. However, I did get it in and hopefully I get reaccepted back for the spring term. As for my research paper it is still under construction. With the four day weekend I am hoping to have it done by Monday so Matt or Josh can take a look at it before I have to turn it in. Like me I am sure most of you are going to be using this four day weekend to hammer out everything or close to everything that has to get done. Good luck everyone and may you all have a happy and safe thanksgiving.
http://www.glogster.com/lou2roxsox13/stress/g-6lm68c0m8ivdfskcd2iuva0

No comments:

Post a Comment