Thursday, September 11, 2014

Continuing with probiotics project but I get to do the straw gardening as a side project too.



Hello everybody,

What a crazy start to this week with all the rain on Monday. I hope the rain didn’t cause too much trouble for anyone. As my title states I’ll be continuing my work with probiotics but this time around I’ll be taking products with probiotics (not just yogurt) and comparing them to one another on how they affect the digestive system. I am still working on getting this new project off the ground so I don’t have a lot to go on right now. I’ll be spending the next week doing research on the digestive system and see how I can bring this project into the lab.

As I stated last blog I really wanted to do a project with gardening. With the help of Paul I found a project that was totally cool to do. I ran it pass Josh and Matt and got the green light to go but ran into problems off the bat. Problems like where would we put the straw bale at??? Another problem that came up was the maintenance of getting the straw bale project started. Josh brought up the idea of doing the straw bale project on a mini scale so it would be easier to do inside the lab but I would really like to do the real thing. So as of right now Josh and Matt has said that I can do the straw bale project but we are still working out the problems we are facing.
Image from http://www.liquidplanner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment