Friday, September 5, 2014

A START TO A NEW SEMESTER / A START TO A NEW PROJECT......HOPEFULLY SOMETHING WITH GARDENING

Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a great summer. It’s a new start to a new semester and that means a new start with the S-STEM program. I am happy to be back and ready to start working. I am unsure of what project I’ll be doing, I still need to talk with Matt and Josh about it. However, I’m thinking I want to do something with gardening along the lines of growing something. Over the summer I got into gardening with my nine year old niece Clarice Marie. Our family garden was not the best success but we did have a lot of fun trying. The best part of it all was spending time with my niece and getting our hands dirty. Another reason why I want to do something with gardening is because gardening has been my go to thing to relax. By the end of last semester I was stress and it didn’t help that family issues arose at the same time school was finishing up. I needed to find something that would help release my stress and gardening was it. The way I look at it is why not have a project I can work on and at the same time relieve stress. I look forward to working in the lab once again this semester and seeing everyone. Image from http://www.exploratorium.edu/gardening/

No comments:

Post a Comment